Wednesday, December 10, 2008

There are angels amoung us

Three of my four angels had parts in this years Christmas program at church. Mylie had a little solo, and the look of relief after she was done singing was priceless. Sophie, had a very big speaking role and nailed every single line. Crisilee had the biggest solo in the program. After weeks and weeks of practice, this girl sang like a bird. I have never been so proud of all three of my daughters.

Here is a short clip so you can see for yourself. (a little side note here: Crisilee had already been standing on the highest riser for the past 40 minutes of the program, hot lights beaming down upon her. Shortly before her big moment, she turned as white as her shirt and both Chris and I knew it wouldn't be long till she would be laying horizontal on the platform floor. I mouthed for her to sit until it was her turn, but that stubborn kid...no way. She belted out those notes inspite of the room spinning around her. You will be able to see that she was not doing well. She proved herself worthy that night, and I was beaming....as soon as she was done, she hardly made it down to me. We immediately were helped by friends who took care of her with cold cloths...she missed the end of the show, and didn't even get to take her final bow!)

(scroll down to bottom, turn off my music)


3 comments:

Carin said...

PRECIOUS!!!

you SHOULD be proud!

bless crisilee's heart for hanging on till the end! what a trooper!

Kelle said...

That is precious. She is an angel, Heidi!

Lisa Y. said...

Oh!!! I was almost in tears watching her struggle. She is such a trooper. All three girls did amazing!