Monday, December 15, 2008

My friends? They ROCK.

Shelly, Marsha, Metter....this ones for you. My super awesome friends who mean more then the world to me. Thanks for all the girls nights...meeting at each others homes with enough food to feed 25 people...and eating almost ALL of it.

Playing games and laughing till we cry, late...VERY late, into the night.

I can't tell you how much I look forward to these nights. You are my girls. I love you!!


Photobucket

Photobucket


See what I mean with the food? It's killer. We don't even need a main course...snacks galore! We all make sure we wear elastic pants on these glorious nights.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Every year we do an ornament exchange....I got four best friend frogs!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks ladies, for staying alittle longer so we could all get into the hot tub. And thanks for being good on camera so I could put you on my BLOG!!! Can't wait till next month when we do this all again!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kulio said...

You guys are SO photogenic! Oh my word - can't believe the great pics. Gorgeous :-)

Karaeleanor said...

wow that's alot of food! It looks really good!

Sounds like you had a GREAT time!
can't wait to see you at the Lodge!

KEK