Friday, August 22, 2008

Shopping with mom....part two.

Crisilee's turn! We had such a fun morning together. I can't believe this is her last year in elementary school. It seems like just yesterday, when I walked her into kindergarten seeing all those big 5th graders walking by. I thought "I have soooo much time until Crisilee is to that point" and now...she's there!



The shoes....



The coffee break.....



THE outfit.....


But wait! There's more! Crisilee was lucky enough to be taken out school shopping by her wonderful Grandma and Grandpa Andrix, as an early birthday present. They took her to the cadillac of all stores: "LIMITED TOO". OH MY WORD!!!!!


The fashion show.....



Is she gorgeous or what?

7 comments:

Kulio said...

She is gorgeous! Man that last outfit makes her look so old! I love those black leggings and how they can go with so much stuff!!!

So cute!

mrc-w said...

Wow 5th Grade!!! Crisilee looks absolutely fabulous in her "back-to-school" duds :)

Lisa Y. said...

Fun stuff! Somebody is stylin!

Karaeleanor said...

LAST year in elementary? WOW! when i was in 5th grade, my mom didn't have to worry quite yet...i still had one more year to go before middle school! love the outfits and love YOU!
:)
kara

Carin said...

she looks so OLD! love the last picture! LIMITED TOO??!?!?! my girls would be FREAKING OUT!

Kelle said...

LOVE the last picture and hat outfit! She is so old!

William Cryderman said...

Oh, my goodness! What a cute chick! I am glad she is my granddaughter.
Love,
Grandpa