Saturday, August 30, 2008

Shopping with mom....last but not least!

First grade...big stuff. We're going shopping!



This sweet girl is so tolerable of me always handing over her sisters hand-me-downs. This time, we're getting whatever pair she wants! Like'em??





Snack? No, she didn't want Starbucks, or a pretzel, or a slurpee...she wanted to do THIS the entire time:Gotta love those revolving doors.






She saw this shirt and said "Mom, I have to get this, because then I will look like Crisilee." So dang sweet, I had to get it...and Crisilee didn't care one bit that her little sister wanted to match!




Oh yeah, we're stylin. We've got the Hannah Montana backpack, and the HSM lunchbox...yeah..we're ready for 1st grade.




4 comments:

Kulio said...

NO WAY!!!

Heidi you gotta look back at my post about twin girls' shoes and check out her back-to-school-outfit!!!

haha! Can't wait to show her!

Karaeleanor said...

o my word. in the pic where miley wanted to match crisilee, she looked SO OLD! she's definetely growing up. glad u had a great time!
~k

mrc-w said...

Fun outfits, she looks great!! I can't believe she's going into 1st grade!!

Carin said...

she looks like Makenna!

can't believe she's going into first grade.

Somer is totally into high school musical.

you're a great mom!