Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Happenings



Whoa. It's what these Cryderman cousins have been waiting for all Summer:

FAMILY CAMP!! Lets party!!







Tuesday was an important day this week: The SANDCASTLE BUILDING CONTEST. These close cousins put their heart and soul into building what they called "Cryderman Cove."

Although they didn't win, they gave it a great try!









This is her "I'm cute and I know it" face.



This little girl was a gem today. As I dealt with the everyday moments with each child, this one I rarely saw. She was busy playing with her "fashion pollys". The ENTIRE day. She was so sweet looking, I had to snap a few pictures of just her and that sweet face that I love so much. Thank you Mylie, for having such a great imagination.


4 comments:

Kulio said...

I love it! They truly do look forward to it SO MUCH!! Love that they called it Cryderman Cove even with different last names - love that they all know they're Crydermans...Gorgeous pictures!!!
Can I put this link on my site?

mrc-w said...

The group-pic is priceless, especially Mylie's "2 thumbs up!" :)

Carin said...

LOVE your blog, Heidi! Aren't you hooked? I love blogging! It's so much fun keeping up on everyone's lives. your pics are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Sophie!!