Friday, July 25, 2008

School shopping with mom...part one.

I know, it's only July. But with 3 kids in school and August half gone because of some family trips, we are starting now. It's so special when I take only one at a time. I can really listen to them talk. We share stories, laugh, and of course, SHOP. Today was Sophie's day.






I know you like them both, but which ONE pair will you choose?


These are perfect. Nice choice!


Time for a break with a caramel coffee for me, and a cotton candy drink for her.


Lunchbox....


We're using a BAG for 3rd grade.....backpacks are sooooo last year!


The "fave" of the day. Isn't shopping fun?

4 comments:

mrc-w said...

Good choices Sophie! And I think it's so cool that you take each kid separately, Heidi :)

Kulio said...

How fun!!! Don't tell my girls....

I love her face with the shoes...

Karaeleanor said...

well mom,one of your girls already knows...

Lisa Y. said...

Haha! Kara found out! Start saving now cuz with multiple teens it's WAY more expensive!!!! LOL