Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cool Pictures from John Ball Zoo

Our family gets the privilege of traveling with Chris on his business trips. On the way home from Grand Rapids today, we stopped at the John Ball Zoo. What a fun place!


The coolest part of today was being up close and personal with a wallaby.


Crisilee. Our animal lover. She tends to gravitate towards the most homely, or sick animals. I love her tender heart.


Ahh, the joy in her face! I can't get enough of this smile of yours, Sophie!

Here is my sweet, sweet Mylie Belle. This kid enjoys every second of her life.


At one point there were about three birds trying to make a nest in my hair. This was very funny and Darby got a kick out out of it!

It was so cute to watch Darby with these birds. She was a little frightened at first, but then quickly decided it was more fun then scary. I love her face, studying this bird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the picture of Darby and you with the bird on your head. I love you so much and I am so glad you have a blog!!

mrc-w said...

Oh this post makes me miss John Ball Zoo. I haven't been there in years, but now I need to go!!
Your girls are so cute with the birds :)

Karaeleanor said...

i LOVE your blog!so many cool pics,i love it!
you should check mine out sometime, too!
kara