Monday, January 17, 2011

LODGETIME!!

It's one of the greatest weeks of the year for the Cryderman family: the infamous "LODGE."

That is all we call it when we refer to it all year.."see you at THE LODGE," or "have you planned your talent for THE LODGE yet?" The Lodge is all we need to say...and we know what it means to all of us.

It means five fun-filled days and nights of family. Cousins who run around laughing, parents who sit by the fire drinking coffee and also laughing, game playing, ice hockey playing...you name it, we'll be doing it.

There is also the night of talents where this year, the moms and dads took part...let me just say, there were tears involved. Memories from the past...it was so cool.


The newest edition to the lodge this year? Wi-Fi!! Was that a good thing? Undecided:


Photobucket



A flippin riot watching this: "Just Dance" a big hit of the week;

Photobucket



The rest of the week consisted of:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



These people are my beating heart...and they are all mine. Oh how I love you all...so much.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kulio said...

My favorite picture from that last group is Dad and Michael. I wish I could crop that out and frame it and put it on my mantel.

mrc-w said...

Haha, I was just thinking that Michael looked really funny in the last picture!

Thanks for posting the pictures, Heidi!! Wow, Somerset is so nice now, what with the Wi-Fi and the gym and the lodges! Almost makes me wish I could be a summer-camper again....almost :)

I'm glad you kept your blog - I always love reading your posts!

William Cryderman said...

I am so proud to be a part of this "Nation." I thank the Lord for each one of you (Plus Micah) every single day.
Dad