Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just a few: Christmas 2010

I'm a bit late with the Christmas pictures.

My editing program that was really easy died along with our old hard drive in our computer.

So I'm stuck with using another one and I just can't get the hang of it.

That makes me not want to edit pictures anymore, because I am not a fan of change, OR learning new stuff.

These are just a few of many Christmas pictures taken. We had a wonderful day, and the girls got EVERYthing they asked for.

It started with Christmas Eve at Mark and Mary's (16th year and counting)...then onto home where Santa left our tree looking beautiful. And then of course...morning. The morning of all mornings!!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My pictures are all different shapes and it ticks me off. My awesome husband of mine will be taking care of that soon....because he takes care of everything for me! Lodge pictures...coming soon!

1 comment:

Kulio said...

Yeah! Love seeing your pictures, and I'm SO glad you didn't quit your blog :-)