Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Sunny Seven Year Old

From the past year;


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And then this morning, we woke her up with 7 candles stuck into a king dong. Yep. At 6:30 a.m, my daughter was eating a king dong, and loving every bite of it!

Photobucket


Then, after school, we gave her our presents.

Much begged for Converse;



Photobucket

Don't you love her little hat? She celebrated in school too, and brought a snack to share with the class.

And of course, everyone needs a "birthday rodent" You can't see it because it's about as big as my thumb, but he's in there. All 2 inches of him. A teeny tiny baby hamster. (I give him about two weeks in this household)




Photobucket

Happy 7th Birthday my sweet Mylie Belle! Your big blue eyes light up a room. We love you more then you'll ever understand. So glad God gave you to us. We are so blessed, and so lucky, to have you!

7 comments:

crisilee alexandra said...

Awwwww!!! Almost made me cry! Makes me love Mylie more than ever now!! Happy Birthday Mylie!!

Kulio said...

This is sooo nice - I like how you give each child their own special times. I love the idea of printing this out into a scrapbook someday - perfect!

mrc-w said...

That is so fun - getting a birthday pet! I got a hamster when I turned 5 or 6 (not sure which year), and you're right, I think he lasted about 2 weeks :)

Lisa Y. said...

Precious tribute to a precious girl!

Karaeleanor said...

Mylie is a very special girl.
She is getting so big! Tell her we all love her so much and we wish her a happy birthday!

KEK

Anonymous said...

If I could live my life over again and choose my parents...I would choose you and Chris! You are the best parents and your children are the luckiest little girls in the whole world! (ok...um...never tell my parents I said that...!) Next time you visit the "egg" at the zoo, you better stop at the Maraugha zoo! We've got eggs...
Love - Melanie

kool kenna said...

i love this.
BOO-YA TO THE CONVERSE! she's got good style for a 7 year old.

mylie- lets where them at the same time someday! :) (when were together)