Friday, July 1, 2011

Belated Daddy Day

Hi Christopher...I am sorry this took so long this year. Due to a middle child with blisters from the most horrid sunburn known to man, I was unable to do my yearly photo shoot for you.

I wish I would have gotten it done on time. You are an AMAZING dad. You tell us daily that you live for us. What more could 5 ladies ask for? Thank you for all you do. I love you.

You know that by no means at all am I any kind of photographer, but I did my best, and here is what I got: (you can choose which ones you want to have framed for your office!)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(photo by Ashlee Ann Cryderman...I wish I could take credit for this one!)








Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I love love love this one...)











Photobucket



Happy Father's Day...loving you always.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

These are great Heidi!!

mrc-w said...

Awww, great pics!
Crisilee is looking SO much like you!
They are all adorable!
Chris is going to have a tough time choosing from these pics - you'll probably just have to print them all out, haha!

Anonymous said...

How cool!!!!!

I love them all. I want one of each. You did a phenomenal job.

I really like the one of all the girls standing up against the brick wall. Super cool. Everyone looks so genuinely happy.

The ones of Darby in her ballet dress are great!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love you!!!

CD

jkluke said...

Great job! Beautiful girls...Ashlee's shot is awesome. Something in that Cryderman blood for photography (& writing/story telling). I've missed your updates:)
Karen

Crisilee Alexandra said...

Great pictures Mom! You are an amazing photographer!

Cryderman said...

oh my gosh I love the one of Sophie looking up at you, her eyes are amazing..and the sock picture is super cute:) great job.

Kulio said...

Definitely better late than never! These are so wonderful - it's great that you do this every year!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, these photos are so pretty! I also like the one of them all against the brick wall. :)