Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy 5th Grade Graduation Day!

It's strange...yesterday she was a baby, and now she's starting middle school;

Photobucket

Standing there so beautiful in her brand new dress...made me realize yet again just how fast time goes. I have just 6 more years left with her. Seems like a long time yet, but it isn't. Makes my stomach drop.



It was a fun morning, with 75 kids, teachers, diplomas, metals, a balloon launch, family and friends;

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It was a very good morning. Super proud of my Sophie.

2 comments:

mrc-w said...

Congratulations Sophie!!!
Great pictures, Heidi! I can't believe you will have 2 middle-schoolers next year!

Anonymous said...

Aww, congratulations. Milestones make me teary. ;)