Friday, June 18, 2010

For Chris..Happy Fathers Day!

I am by no means a photographer. But I try. And it's fun to do. Every year for Fathers Day, I do a little photo shoot of the girls. I print them out real nice, blow them up and put them in these fancy frames for Chris's office. I will have to admit they look mighty nice when hanging up.

So babe, here they are, and this time I am letting you choose which ones you would like. There are more, but these were my favorites. I love you. YOU keep this house together. With 5 ladies, hormones raging, you never know what your gonna get, but you love us anyway. I can't imagine my life without you, and I know the girls feel the same.

Thanks for always saying "I live to please you and the girls"...it's obvious you do, because you show it everyday. It never goes unnoticed. We love you very much.

Happy Fathers Day babe!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

I love all the pictures :) And, aunt Heidi, I do see you as a photographer :) your pictures are always amazing, and I love you!!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY UNCLE CHRIS!!!!

Kara

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

Beautiful pics! How in the world do you expect Chris to choose from these? I'd choose all of 'em! Great post Heidi...you're an amazing wife and mom!
Janice

Kelle said...

Beautiful, Heidi! Love the new header. And Chrisilee looks JUST like you. Four girls...you are so blessed. Now I just need two more. Ha.

Kulio said...

I missed this post! I love the brown and pink - soooo cute - I like the last black/white one best I think. But how to choose!!!

mrc-w said...

Great pictures, Heidi! Chris is a lucky guy!! :)

Queen of Hearts said...

i love how they are all in brown and pink. come to think of it, that's exactly the colors that i'm wearing today. weird!

i love u!

~Beth

Queen of Hearts said...

i just noticed that in the pic of just sophie, she looks like he little girl Annie. you know, from the movie Annie? that's so cool!