Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Florida....no better place.

I don't know about you, but having my husband and daughters completely to myself for 8 days is glorious. Could life be any better that? For me...no. It really can't.

I miss Florida.

I miss the first sight of knowing we are finally there...the welcome center:


Photobucket

Photobucket


I miss the 80 degree weather we had and playing poolside:

Photobucket


Whose the hottie? My husband, thats who.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss Downtown Disney...and buying coffee from Ghirardelli that was way to expensive, but we were on vacation, so we bought it anyway:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I miss Disney's Hollywood Studios...and oh how I wish I could relive going on "tower of terror" with baby Darby...who was so brave the whole time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss Blizzard Beach;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flor

Photobucket


Most of all, I miss Magic Kingdom. You can't have four daughters and not go there. You can't NOT eat breakfast in Cinderella's castle with all the princesses....you can't. (6th year eating there and counting...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Florida 09

Florida 09


Ok, don't want to rub it in, but I'm going to. THIS is a huge reason why we go to Disney in January...eat your heart out spring-breakers:


Photobucket

Florida 09

Florida 09

Photobucket

I can't wait to get back there....I am already planning for next year. I am already feeling the excitement over the anticipation of it....and each time we go, it just gets better and better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Florida 09

8 comments:

Kelle said...

Oh, it looks MAGICAL!!! Amazing! And I LOVE that first picture! Can't wait to take Lainey there someday. Sad for you too...I know that home-from-vacation feeling! If it's of any consolation, we have a MAJOR cold-front coming tomorrow!

Karaeleanor said...

Oh, i miss it too!
It looks like you had a great time!
I'm sure you weren't looking forward to coming home to snowy Michigan!
KEK

Kulio said...

Love love love the upside-down mask, and how thrilled Darby was with the characters - TOO sweet!!! We were all anxious to see these pics. Glad you're back!

GrandpaC said...

I heard that Disney had a "day of mourning" after you all left the parks!

But we had a "day of rejoicing!" when you returned safely and well.

Great pictures and comments!

mrc-w said...

Oh my word, I'm SO jealous that you had barely any wait times! That is so cool! :) When we were there with the MSU band over Christmas, there were 2+ HOUR long waits for most of the rides - ugh! We just rode the boats from Epcot to Disney Studios back and forth, haha :) Also, that picture of Darby with the goggles on is hilarious! I love that black and white one with the 3 older girls too!

Crydo said...

Having just been to some of those places made me miss it again. Your girls are at such a perfect age for Disney. We want to go with you guys just so we can see how excited the girls get. Love Mary

kool kenna said...

ok i love these
uncle chris in that pic looks like michel phelps =)
nice abs ;)
i love the one with darby and the snowcone
nice tounge cclee ;)
i love sophies hat and shoes teehee ;)

Lisa Y. said...

I feel like I went on vacation with you!! Love the one where Darby is hugging the princess with her eyes shut...pure bliss on her face!