Tuesday, November 11, 2008

She'll always be "the baby"

The age of three seems to be a turning point for me. They are now "big"...no longer a baby. However, Darby is our baby, so she'll remain "the baby" for the rest of her life. Three years ago this month, we were blessed yet again, with another girl. (yeah to girls!) At that moment, I finally felt like my family was complete. I thank Jesus every day, for our beautiful, healthy children. I savor the moment (when I'm not breaking up a fight) and feel very complete. I am very happy.

So here are a few of my favorite random pictures of my sweet Darby, that have been taken throughout the past three years. It was so hard to choose them, without posting a hundred.




PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love our little Darby!! Happy 3, baby girl! She is a gem. I love the picture of her looking through our swingset clubhouse planks. That epitimizes Darby. Always having fun but looking for the next thing she can get into trouble with. Just like her mommy!

Karaeleanor said...

ohh, she is the cutest! they are so cute!

that magazine looks familiar...

kara

mrc-w said...

Awww Darby is 3! I can't believe it! Love you Darby! And love to all your sisters too :)

kool kenna said...

awwww i love darby. so cute. ;]

Kulio said...

I was in a hurry before and couldn't comment, but wanted to say -- what a beautiful girl!!!

And also wanted you to know that the official "not-a-baby-anymore" age is 5, not 3. :-)

Lisa Y. said...

Such adorable pictures of such a sweet girl! I can't believe it's been three years!!!

my word verification is "hononomo"

giggle!